Tuesday, 13 December 2011

Interview #2

Currently listening to: Torn Blue Foam Couch - Grand Archives

Wow, the past five days have been so sweet, it finally feels like everything is falling into place. Got an email this morning saying that at the Warwick Selection Centre I will also be considered for Barts and The London GEP...which is my first choice! I'm so happy and relieved that my nightmare didn't become a reality! The selection centres are joint, but the decisions are separate, you can get accepted by both, accepted by one or rejected by both. An offer from either would suit me very well! I can't believe this time last year I was despairing over whether I'd even be able to apply for medicine...and now I've got two interviews! This is just so amazing, the minute my exams finish (in the first week of January), I will be able to devote a whole five weeks to getting totally prepared for these interviews.

On such a high right now that even this lab report which is due tomorrow doesn't feel totally awful and horrible!

What an amazing finish to the final week of term.

8 comments:

  1. Congratulations grumpy! Hope you come to Barts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow that's great!! :) so happy for you !

    ReplyDelete
  3. HELL YEAH! Kick ass - nice one! :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks everyone! Very chuffed!

    @Tofu: Well it's my first choice, so if they give me an offer, I won't say no!

    @Anonymous #2: If you think you know my real name, please don't use it, thanks :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations!! Hope they turn into offers very soon. :)

    ReplyDelete