Friday, 28 October 2011

The god's honest truth about being a scientist

Currently listening to: Charmless Man - Blur

By night I may be a med school applicant obsessively scouring NMM for new info (nyet), but by day I'm just another lowly postgrad trying to make it through my MSc.

Earlier today I stumbled upon this image which I think sums up life and relationships in science and academia very well indeed...current and ex science students will probably appreciate just how true it is:


I'll give you three guesses to work out which of the above images is how I see myself!

Hints: It's not Einstein or Chuck Norris.

So far nothing to report from the med schools except for those three acknowledgements. Birmingham and BSMS have apparently started interviewing people, but no word from any of my choices so far...my MSc may be difficult and tiring, but at least it's a distraction. Hope you're all well.

1 comment:

  1. That's actually a very funny picture haha.

    ReplyDelete