Saturday, 6 November 2010

Reading week

The Grumpy Biomed has reached the halfway point of Semester A and is feeling rather more hopeful. On the outset I ought to be terrified since there's more coursework to complete than you can shake a stick at, including what looks like a pretty nasty endocrinology assignment but on the other hand there aren't 9 AM starts, boring lectures or workshops to contend with. Always look on the bright side and all that...

All in all I've behaved myself so far. That's not saying much seeing as it's only been one day but I didn't wake up with a hangover today, instead I managed to start and finish one of my coursework assignments with minimal procrastination leading to a vague (and unfamiliar) feeling of productivity. Yay for productivity. Yay, yay, yay. On the whole I'm in a pretty good mood, and certainly in a better one than my last post (though given my bipolar disposition, it's bound to change soon).

Have a great weekend.

1 comment: