Let's keep today's post simple, they say a picture is worth a thousand words, so here's how I'm feeling about Techniques
As for practical uses of centrifugation (one of the objectives on the syllabus I'm working through), here are my thoughts:
- Used to bore students senseless
- Used to drive students to the brink of suicide
- Used to drive students to the brink of commiting murder against professors and all academics
- Used to remind students that they ought to have studied harder during A levels so they could be at med school and not faffing about with this crap.
- Occasionally used to separate biomedical particles according to their density
An answer worthy of a first? What do you think?