Saturday, 10 April 2010

Day 5

Currently listening to: 42 - Coldplay

Due to reasons I can't be arsed to explain as they're very longwinded I'm taking a break from clinical microbiology and catching up with immunology this weekend. The good news is that I am up to date with nearly all my immunology lecture notes, but the coursework which was due on March 16th got in the way which meant I fell behind in the last few weeks. I should be completely up to date by Monday evening. The exams on May 6th. Clinical microbiology is very easy for me, but I really don't like immunology, which probably explains why this feels like such a chore.

Today I covered:

Vaccination
Immunological memory
Hepatitis B

Sadly no new marks or whatever to update on. I get that a revision diary isn't that interesting, but believe me, the pressure of not updating this thing and having you all think I'm a slacker actually makes me work pretty hard!

3 comments:

  1. can u be a little bit more grumpy?
    thanx!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Piss off, I'll run my blog however I bloody like.


    How was that? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. better :) have to be true to urself!

    ReplyDelete