Friday, 9 April 2010

Day 4

Currently listening to: Bonkers - Dizzee Rascal & Armand Van Helden

News: Got an A- for my Nutrition and Metabolism coursework essay, worth 20% of the module!

The general headachey and tired feeling I had on Tuesday developed into a full blown cold on Wednesday and Thursday, meaning I was out of action both those days, lying in bed with a hot drink listening to Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone on CD, cause I was that bored. I was meant to have been done with Clinical Microbiology today, but obviously now I'm two days behind. Bummer. Still, two days isn't much in the grand scheme of things, especially if I work doubly hard from now on...or at least that's what I'm telling myself to keep away any feelings of panic and fatalism! What an unfortunate time to fall ill, still better now than the night before the exam.

Managed to do some work today, but with the remnants of the cold hanging over me I didn't feel up to much.

Up to date on:

Viral infections in the immunocompromised host
Mycobacterial infections

No comments:

Post a Comment